The Corona Chair was first created in 1961 and was inspired by the organic shape of human anatomy. The separated cushions represent a stylized vertebrae, creating a visually stunning yet functional piece of furniture. Entirely hand sewn, this chair is a wonderful expression of mid-century modern innovation that achieves the ideal balance of artistic form with practicality. Gently inviting you to melt into its curving backrest and seat, this reproduction of the original design is the epitome of inspired comfort.
This premium Rove Concepts reproduction features:
- Premium upholstery
- Hand-stitched using braided lockstitch technology
- Curvature-true fiberglass shell
- High density cushioning
- PU-injected foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk
- Polished #304 grade stainless steel resistant to chipping and flaking
- 360 degree swivel
- Floor protective pads included
- Ottoman available separately
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
Product: 36 in x 34 in x 40 in(Width x Depth x Height)
Box: 36 in x 34 in x 40 in (Width x Depth x Height)