DAW Chair - Upholstered Fiberglass
The DAW Fiberglass Armchair was one of the first industrially manufactured reinforced plastic chairs. The organically shaped fiberglass shell was a completely new structural form in the industry when introduced in the mid-century, but prevails today as timeless and iconic. This premium reproduction includes a high back, deep seat, and waterfall edge, as well as premium cashmere over the whole front face of the chair for added luxury.
This premium Rove Concepts reproduction features:
- Molded fiberglass shell with gloss finish
- Premium cashmere upholstery
- American walnut base
- High grade stainless steel connecting rods
- High density cushioning with PU-injected foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk, providing smoothly shaped contouring and cushion platform resilience
- Base includes plastic floor glides
- Standard dining chair height
- Light assembly required
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
Product: 24.4 in x 24.4 in x 31.5 in(Width x Depth x Height)
Box: 24.4 in x 24.4 in x 31.5 in (Width x Depth x Height)