DSW Chair - Upholstered Fiberglass
Designed by Charles and Ray Eames, these innovative chairs became some of the most popular and critically acclaimed items of mid-century modern furniture. Our upholstered fiberglass version is a premium reproduction of the molded plastic DSW Side Chair, which was one of the first industrially manufactured reinforced plastic chairs. This upholstered style features premium cashmere over the whole front face of the chair, making it an ideal piece of contemporary lounge or dining room furniture.
This premium Rove Concepts reproduction features:
- Molded fiberglass shell with gloss finish
- Premium cashmere upholstery
- American walnut base
- High-grade stainless steel connecting rods
- High density cushioning with PU-injected foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk, providing smoothly shaped contouring and cushion platform resilience
- Base also includes plastic floor glides
- Standard dining chair height
- Light assembly required
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
Product: 18.9 in x 21.3 in x 31.9 in(Width x Depth x Height)
Box: 18.9 in x 21.3 in x 31.9 in (Width x Depth x Height)