Originally designed for the Royal Hotel in Copenhagen in 1958, the Swan Chair is a wonderful example of the whimsical side of the mid-century era. This iconic and playful piece is instantly recognizable due to its curving fiberglass shape and graceful armrests that cradle the seat. This chair is beautiful in any shade but is especially stunning in bright Danish cashmere and boucle wool colors.
- Premium upholstery
- Hand-stitched using braided lockstitch technology
- High density cushioning
- PU-injected foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk
- Curvature-true fiberglass shell
- 360 degree swivel
- Polished aluminum base resistant to chipping and flaking
- Floor protective pads included
- Seat Height: 17.5"
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
Product: 27 in x 30 in x 23 in(Width x Depth x Height)
Box: 27 in x 30 in x 23 in (Width x Depth x Height)