Womb Chair and Ottoman
The Womb Chair and Ottoman was created after Florence Knoll requested Eero Saarinen design a chair that was "like a basket full of pillows - something she could really curl up in". The set owes much of its popularity to the simple, sweeping structure with indented armrests and movable cushions that enable you to lounge, sit upright or slouch, in whichever way you desire. The chair offers a comforting sense of security that is derived from the organic shape of the shell rather than it's cushioning.
- Premium upholstery
- Hand-stitched using braided lockstitch technology
- Curvature-true fiberglass shell
- High density cushioning
- PU-injected foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk
- Polished #304 grade stainless steel resistant to chipping and flaking
- Floor protective pads included
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
Product: 41 in x 37 in x 39 in(Width x Depth x Height)
Box: 41 in x 37 in x 39 in (Width x Depth x Height)